Daily Fair Schedule
Dates: August 8 – 12, 2018
Location: 11228 McCourtney Road
Grass Valley, CA 95949
(39.20770, -121.0766) Google Maps
Hours of the Fair
Wednesday through Sunday—10 am to 11 pm
Exhibit buildings 10 am—10 pm, Sunday until 9 pm
Carnival opens at 11 am daily
Worship Services: 9 – 10 am on Sunday in the Special Events Tent
Wednesday, August 8
Scholar Students Day
Free admission for Nevada County Honor Roll students. This is by invitation only from the Nevada County Superintendent of Schools.
Thursday, August 9
Free admission for disabled persons plus one chaperone from 10 am – 5 pm
Free Fair coupon book with coupons for Treat Street, souvenirs and events (valid on Thursday, August 9 only)
Friday, August 10
Free parking until noon
Free ride coupon to first 500 people
Saturday, August 11
Military Appreciation Day
Active and retired military who show ID are admitted for free from 10 am – 5 pm
Please note that this is for active and retired military members only and does not include family.
Sunday, August 12
Children 12 and under admitted for free from 10 am – 5 pm
- Printed schedules are available throughout town and at the Fair Office.
- Admission for the Fair is $9 for adults, $7 for seniors, $5 for children 6-12; and free to children under 5 years of age.
- Arena events – Nightly at 7pm.
- Gates open 10am – 11pm, Parking $6. Five-day parking passes are available.
- There is free parking at Nevada Union High School (39.24011, -121.0570). A free shuttle bus runs every half-hour from Nevada Union High School to the Fairgrounds. Shuttle service begins at 8:30 am. The last bus leaves the Fairgrounds at 11:30 pm.
- Take the Gold Country Stage to the Fair and save on parking.
- Gold Country LIFT at 271-7433 (door-to-door Paratransit reservations)