Daily Fair Schedule (2018)
Daily Schedule- All Days (7mb)
Printed schedules are available throughout town and at the Fair Office.
Dates: August 8 – 12, 2018
Location: 11228 McCourtney Road
Grass Valley, CA 95949
(39.20770, -121.0766) Google Maps
Hours of the Fair
Wednesday through Sunday—10 am to 11 pm
Exhibit buildings 10 am—10 pm, Sunday until 9 pm
Carnival opens at 11 am daily
Worship Services: 9 – 10 am on Sunday in the Special Events Tent
Daily Events, August 8 – 12
Listing of events that happen every day of the Fair.
Wednesday, August 8
Scholar Students Day
Free admission for Nevada County Honor Roll students until 5 pm
(by invitation only from the Nevada County Superintendent of Schools)
Wednesday Schedule- August 8
Thursday, August 9
Free admission for disabled persons (and one chaperone for those who require assistance) until 5 pm
Free coupon book with coupons for Treat Street, souvenirs and events (valid on Thursday, August 9 only) for first 10,000 guests
Thursday Schedule- Augusst 9
Friday, August 10
Free parking in Fairgrounds lots until noon
Free carnival ride coupon to first 500 guests
Friday Schedule- August 10
Saturday, August 11
Military Appreciation Day
Free admission for active and retired military (who show ID) until 5 pm
For active and retired military members only and does not include family
Saturday Schedule- August 11
Sunday, August 12
Free admission for children 12 and under until 5 pm
Sunday Schedule- August 12
- Printed schedules are available throughout town and at the Fair Office.
- Admission for the Fair is $9 for adults, $7 for seniors, $5 for children 6-12; and free to children under 5 years of age.
- Arena events – Nightly at 7pm.
- Gates open 10am – 11pm, Parking $6. Five-day parking passes are available.
- There is free parking at Nevada Union High School (39.24011, -121.0570). A free shuttle bus runs every half-hour from Nevada Union High School to the Fairgrounds. Shuttle service begins at 8:30 am. The last bus leaves the Fairgrounds at 11:30 pm.
- The Gold Country Stage will provide a Grass Valley shuttle bus to and from the Nevada County Fair during the days of August 7 – 11, 2019, with free fare system wide. The direct-to-Fair bus will be available in Grass Valley and will depart from Church and Neal Streets (in front of Tri-Counties Bank) starting at 10:30 am on Wednesday and at 9:30 am on Thursday through Sunday. The bus runs every 30 minutes with additional stops at the Pine Creek and K-Mart shopping centers and the Tinloy Transit Center. The last departure from the Fairgrounds leaves at 11:00 pm. Call 477-0103, extension 0, for schedules, pick-up points or trip planning. Additional information is available at www.goldcountrystage.com