Nevada County Fair, August 10 – 14, 2022
Welcome new and old vendors! If you are interested in being a vendor at the 2022 Fair, submit a vendor application online from this page below.
Vendor applications are accepted until all spaces are filled. Please submit your application before April 8th.
Apply to become a new or returning vendor:
Fill out and submit this online form:
New and Returning Vendor Application (view online, fill out & submit)
Nonprofit Application (view online, fill out & submit)
Food and Beer Concessionaire (view online, fill out & submit)
- A current California Sales Tax ID Number is mandatory if you wish to sell at the Fair. Please remember that for each location you sell you must obtain a permit for that specific address. For more information, call the California State Board of Equalization at (916) 227-6700.
- A Nevada County Health permit is required if you distribute samples of or sell food. For information, call the County Department of Environmental Health at (530) 265-1530.
- Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 (each occurrence) effective for the dates of the event is required. If you are unable to provide a certificate, you must include the cost of insurance with your booth deposit fees. You will not be able to set up your booth until this is resolved.
- Fire Safety Information for Vendors
The following items and/or services are prohibited from sale or giveaway:
- all tobacco and smoking related items, including fake cigarettes
- cigarette lighters
- drug paraphernalia of any kind
- knives, guns (authentic or toy), ammunition, swords and daggers (ceremonial, toys or decorative), any other weapons such as katanas, bows and arrows, crossbows, electrical shock devices, ninja-type weapons, switchblades, brass knuckles, high-powered water guns, rubber band toys/guns, and martial arts weapons.
- laser pointers, mace, pepper sprays, stink bombs, poppers or any other incendiary device
- ear piercing and body piercing of any kind
- permanent tattooing or branding of any kind
- no product made from any endangered animal
- fireworks, pyrotechnical equipment
Please call (530) 273-6217 with questions.