The RV Park at the Nevada County Fairgrounds is located at the Gate 4 entrance on McCourtney Road. For directions, see Maps & Directions.
Whether you’re visiting one of the Fairground’s activities or visiting the area for vacation, the RV park at the Nevada County Fairgrounds is open year-round. Our facilities are nestled among tall pine trees, overlook Lions Lake, and are centrally located near the historic towns of Grass Valley and Nevada City.
Showers and a convenient dump station are located within the RV Park.
Special pricing and minimum night stays may apply for certain events/dates
One (1) night non-refundable deposit upon booking reservation
No refund for early departure
*Campers will be charged a dump fee if the dump station is used.
**Fire pits are propane-fueled and fee includes up to 5 gallons of propane use in the pit.
Phone: (530) 273-6217, ext. 221
Reservations: Online reservations
RV Park Office Hours:
Monday – Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm
RV Park Closures (2018)
The RV Park is closed to the public during the following time periods in 2018:
May 20 – 27 (Strawberry Music Festival)
June 9 – 17 (California Bluegrass Father’s Day Music Festival)
July 10 – 15 (California World Fest)
August 3 – 13 (Nevada County Fair)
August 30 – September 2 (Gold Country Kennel Club Dog Show)
- September 17 – 23 (Draft Horse Classic and Harvest Fair)*
*open to Draft Horse Classic ticket holders only
- September 28 – 30 (KVMR Celtic Festival & Marketplace)
2018 Special Events
Mark your calendar, and book your RV Park spot early for these special events at the Fairgrounds in 2018.
- Grass Valley Sportsmen’s Fishing Derby – April 21, 2018
- Home and Garden Show – April 21 and 22, 2018
- Old West Antique Show – May 11 and 12, 2018
- Gold Country Challenge – May 19, 2018
- July 4th Celebration – July 4, 2018
- Sierra BrewFest – August 25, 2018*
- Roamin’ Angels Car Show – September 8 and 9, 2018*
- Draft Horse Classic – September 20 – 23, 2018
Reservations for camping during the Classic must be placed with a ticket order for the Classic. Ticket sales begin May 1, 2018.
- International Harvesters Sierra Fall Rallye – October 6, 2018
- Country Christmas Faire – November 23, 24 and 25, 2018
* Two night minimum stay required for Full Hookups and Water & Electric sites for this event.
While pets are allowed in the RV Park, please remember that they are not allowed on the adjacent Fairgrounds during Fairgrounds events.