Date(s) - 06/01/2024
5:30 am - 4:30 pm
Join us for the ninth annual gold country Challenge. A ride through the historic gold mining country of western Nevada County.
- Quiet roads with well stocked rest stops hosted by local non-profits
- Lunch at the halfway point
- Experienced SAG and intersection control, well-marked route
- Join us for the post ride BBQ – beer and wine garden
- Visit historic gold mining towns after the ride
Gold Country Challenge: sponsored by Grass Valley Rotary and benefiting Bright Futures for Youth: Choose between road bike and gravel bike rides. Ride the beautiful and historic back roads of the Nevada County gold country and along the scenic Yuba River. Road rides include challenging 100, 75, 55 and 35 mile options. Gravel rides include challenging 49 and 29 mile options. Excellent route support. Enjoy the post-ride meal and beer under the pines. Early discounts.
Admission cost or purchase ticket in advance. See website for ticketing information.