New Vendor Application
Draft Horse Classic, September 20 – 23, 2018
New vendor applications will be available at the beginning of 2018.
We love our vendors, and we always welcome new vendors! If you are interested in being a vendor at the 2018 Draft Horse Classic, submit a vendor application online from this page in 2018 (or pick up a paper application at the Fairgrounds Office).
Please review these event hours before applying.
- Wednesday 9/19 – 8 am to 5 pm (Vehicles may drive in)
- Thursday 9/20- 7 am to 10 am (no vehicles allowed, vendors may hand cart items in)
Event Operation Hours:
- Thursday 9/20 – 11 am to 7 pm
- Friday 9/21 – 11 am to 7 pm
- Saturday 9/22 – 10 am to 7 pm
- Sunday 9/23- 10 am to 5 pm
- Sunday 9/23 – 5 pm to 6:30 pm (if vehicles are on the grounds at 6:30 pm, then the vehicle must stay parked where it is until public has departed – approximately 7:30 pm)
- Monday 9/24 – 8 am to 5 pm
- A current California Sales Tax ID Number is mandatory if you wish to sell at the Draft Horse Classic. Please remember that for each location you sell you must obtain a permit for that specific address. For more information, call the California State Board of Equalization at (916) 227-6700.
- A Nevada County Health permit is required if you distribute samples of or sell food. For information, call the County Department of Environmental Health at (530) 265-1530.
- Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 (each occurrence) effective for the dates of the event is required. If you are unable to provide a certificate, you must include the cost of insurance with your booth deposit fees. You will not be able to set up your booth until this is resolved.
For your reference, here is a map of the Draft Horse Classic Vendor Spaces:
Please call (530) 273-6217 with questions or email moc.r1508297497iaFyt1508297497nuoCa1508297497daveN1508297497@ymA1508297497.