New Vendor Application
Draft Horse Classic, September 21 – 24, 2017
We love our vendors, and we always welcome new vendors! If you are interested in being a vendor at the 2017 Draft Horse Classic, submit a vendor application online from this page below (or pick up a paper application at the Fairgrounds Office).
New vendor applications are accepted until all spaces are filled. New vendors will only be notified should a space become available.
Returning vendors will be sent a 2017 application in the mail. This page is for new vendors only.
Apply to become a new vendor:
- Fill out and submit online form below.
- Print out your own Printable Draft Horse Classic Vendor Application (below) and mail it and other application materials to the address below.
- Pick up a vendor application and mail it and other application materials to: Nevada County Fairgrounds, P.O. Box 2687, Grass Valley, CA 95945
Please review these event hours before applying.
- Wednesday 9/20 – 8 am to 5 pm (Vehicles may drive in)
- Thursday 9/21- 7 am to 10 am (no vehicles allowed, vendors may hand cart items in)
Event Operation Hours:
- Thursday 9/21 – 11 am to 7 pm
- Friday 9/22 – 11 am to 7 pm
- Saturday 9/23 – 10 am to 7 pm
- Sunday 9/24- 10 am to 5 pm
- Sunday 9/24 – 5 pm to 6:30 pm (if vehicles are on the grounds at 6:30 pm, then the vehicle must stay parked where it is until public has departed – approximately 7:30 pm)
- Monday 9/25 – 8 am to 5 pm
- A current California Sales Tax ID Number is mandatory if you wish to sell at the Draft Horse Classic. Please remember that for each location you sell you must obtain a permit for that specific address. For more information, call the California State Board of Equalization at (916) 227-6700.
- A Nevada County Health permit is required if you distribute samples of or sell food. For information, call the County Department of Environmental Health at (530) 265-1530.
- Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 (each occurrence) effective for the dates of the event is required. If you are unable to provide a certificate, you must include the cost of insurance with your booth deposit fees. You will not be able to set up your booth until this is resolved.
For your reference, here is a map of the Draft Horse Classic Vendor Spaces:
Please call (530) 273-6217 with questions or email moc.r1498681938iaFyt1498681938nuoCa1498681938daveN1498681938@ymA1498681938.