New Vendor Application
Draft Horse Classic, September 21 – 23, 2018
We love our vendors, and we always welcome new vendors! If you are interested in being a vendor at the 2018 Draft Horse Classic, submit a vendor application below.
New vendor applications are accepted until all spaces are filled. New vendors will only be notified should a space become available.
Returning vendors will be sent a 2018 application in the mail. This page is for new vendors only.
Apply to become a new vendor:
View, fill out and submit online forms using the links below.
- Thursday 9/20 – 3pm to 5pm
- Friday 9/21 – 6am to 8am
- Friday 9/21 – 9am to 7pm
- Saturday 9/22 – 9am to 7pm
- Sunday 9/23 – 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 9/23 – 5pm to 6:30pm (if your vehicle is on the grounds at 6:30pm then the vehicle must stay parked where it is until public has departed at approximately 7:30pm)
- Monday 9/24 – 8am to 5pm
- A current California Sales Tax ID Number is mandatory if you wish to sell at the Draft Horse Classic. Please remember that for each location you sell you must obtain a permit for that specific address. For more information, call the California State Board of Equalization at (916) 227-6700.
- A Nevada County Health permit is required if you distribute samples of or sell food. For information, call the County Department of Environmental Health at (530) 265-1530.
- Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 (each occurrence) effective for the dates of the event is required. If you are unable to provide a certificate, you must include the cost of insurance with your booth deposit fees. You will not be able to set up your booth until this is resolved.
For your reference, here is a map of the Draft Horse Classic Vendor Spaces:
Please call (530) 273-6217 with questions or email moc.r1527053285iaFyt1527053285nuoCa1527053285daveN1527053285@ymA1527053285.