Country Christmas Faire Coloring Contest
The 2017 Coloring Contest is closed.
Child: 5 and under
Child: age 6 – 8
Child: age 9 – 12
Teen: age 13 – 17
Adults: 18 – 64
Special Needs: Any age
- Open to Nevada County residents only.
- Color one of the Christmas trees below (you choose which one), and complete the information below it. Additionally, please include your name, address, and phone number on the back of the coloring sheet.
- One entry per person.
- Additional coloring sheets available at the Fairgrounds office on McCourtney Road, or download them at NevadaCountyFair.com.
- Drop-off or mail your coloring sheet to the Nevada County Fairgrounds Office:
- P.O. Box 2687, Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Coloring sheets must be received by November 17 at 4 pm.
- All entries will be displayed in Ponderosa Hall at the Country Christmas Faire, November 24 – 26.
- First, second and third place prizes awarded for each category.
- First place winners receive six carnival ride coupons; second place winners receive two carnival ride coupons; and third place winners receive one carnival ride coupon.
- To receive your prize, you must pick up coloring sheet and prize on Monday, November 27, between 8 am – 5 pm.
- Coloring sheets must be picked up on Monday, November 27 between 8 am – 5 pm.
Coloring Sheets (home printer needed)
Printed, ready-to-color coloring sheets are available at the Fairgrounds office on McCourtney Road.
Coloring Sheet 1 for the Coloring Competition (PDF)
Coloring Sheet 2 for the Coloring Competition (PDF)