The Nevada County Fairgrounds’ social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube) are designated as family-friendly fan pages, and we encourage our customers to leave photos, videos, and comments on the various sites.
The Nevada County Fairgrounds monitors comments and postings on its various social media channels, and reserves the right to remove and/or block any comments or posts that are inappropriate or offensive, including those that:
- Contain any infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence and/or vulgarity;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Include link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site);
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donation;
- Spam or advertisements;
- Include copyrighted material that belongs to another person;
- Contain links to inappropriate websites;
- Promote or endorse political issues, groups or individuals;
- Conduct or encourage illegal activity; or
- Contain information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Dominate the social media site(s) with excessive postings and compromise the Nevada County Fairgrounds’ management and control of the site(s).
Comments posted by others on the Nevada County Fairgrounds’ social media sites are not to be considered the opinion of the Nevada County Fairgrounds; nor does the Nevada County Fairgrounds endorse any third-party comments on its sites.