Save the Date – May 10! It’s the Gold Country Cycling Challenge, hosted by the Rotary Club of Grass Valley. This event is a ride through the historic gold mining country of western Nevada County, and includes:
- Quiet roads with well stocked rest stops hosted by local non-profits; lunch at the half
- Lunch at the halfway point
- Experienced SAG and intersection control, well-marked route
- Join us for the post ride BBQ – live entertainment and beer and wine garden
- Visit historic gold mining towns after the ride
The ride begins at 7 am, a bike rodeo at 11 am, and a BBQ and live entertainment at 2 pm. All at the beautiful Nevada County Fairgrounds. Registration is now open! For additional information and to register, visit http://www.rotarygoldcountrychallenge.com/.