The Nevada County Fairgrounds are located in Grass Valley, California. We are near highways 80, 49 and 20, approximately a one hour drive from Sacramento. While visiting the Fairgrounds, take time to visit the beautiful towns of Grass Valley, Nevada City, and Truckee, and the surrounding communities. There is always something happening in Nevada County!
Things to Do
- To learn more about Grass Valley, visit Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce, Grass Valley Downtown Association, or GoGrassValley.com
- To find out more about Nevada City,
visit the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce website.
- For more information about Nevada County,
visit GoNevadaCounty.com or NevadaCountyGold.com.
- For Grass Valley lodging information, visit the
Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce’s Lodging Page
- For Nevada City lodging information, visit the
Nevada City Chamber of Commerce’s Lodging Page.
- For lodging in Nevada County, visit NevadaCountyGold.com
- RV Camping at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
- For Public Transportation, visit Nevada County Connects.
- Nevada County 2-1-1: This is a resource and information hub that connects people with
community, health and disaster services through a free, 24/7 confidential phone
service and searchable online database. 2-1-1 serves the entire population of