The RV Park at the Nevada County Fairgrounds is located at the Gate 4 entrance on McCourtney Road. For directions on how to reach the Fairgrounds, see Maps & Directions.
Whether you’re visiting one of the Fairground’s activities or visiting our area for a vacation, the RV park at the Nevada County Fairgrounds is open year-round. We are an RV park in a campground setting. Our facilities are nestled among tall pine trees, providing a serene setting and encouraging a safe camping experience. The Fairgrounds are centrally located in the heart of Nevada County, near the historic towns of Grass Valley and Nevada City. The RV Park has 44 sites with full hook-ups, approximately 100 sites with water and power hook-ups, and numerous RV sites without hook-ups throughout the grounds. RV Park Rules.
Showers and a convenient dump station are located within the RV Park.
|Full RV hookups||$40 per night|
|Water & electric sites*||$35 per night|
|Dry camping*||$30 per night|
|RV dump station||$10 per use|
|Showers||$10 per use|
|Propane||Available for sale|
|Group RV Insurance||Call for rates|
*Campers will be charged a dump fee if the Dump Station is used.
For reservations or questions:
Phone: (530) 273-6217, ext. 221
RV Park Office Hours:
9 am to 6 pm (Monday – Friday)
Noon to 6 pm (Saturday and Sunday)
2016 Special Events*
Mark your calendar, and book your camping spot early for these special events at the Fairgrounds in 2016:
- Tall Pines Vintage Trailer Rendezvous – June 5, 2016
- Sierra BrewFest – August 27, 2016
- Roamin’ Angels Car Show – September 10 and 11, 2016
- Draft Horse Classic – September 22 – 24, 2016*
*Reservations for camping during the Classic must be placed with a ticket order for the Classic. Ticket sales begin May 2, 2016.
- Country Christmas Faire – November 25, 26 and 27, 2016
* While pets are allowed in the RV Park year-round, please remember that they are not allowed on the adjacent Fairgrounds during Fairgrounds events.
Campground Closures (2016)
The Campground is closed to the public during the following time periods in 2016:
May 22 – 31 (Strawberry Music Festival)
June 12 – 19 (California Bluegrass Father’s Day Music Festival)
July 11 – 17 (California World Fest)
August 5 – 14 (Nevada County Fair)
September 1 – 4 (Gold Country Kennel Club Dog Show)
- September 18 – 25 (Draft Horse Classic and Harvest Fair)*
*open to season ticket holders only
- September 30 – October 2 (KVMR Celtic Festival & Marketplace)