The RV Park at the Nevada County Fairgrounds is located at the Gate 4 entrance on McCourtney Road. For directions on how to reach the Fairgrounds, see Maps & Directions.
Whether you’re visiting one of the Fairground’s activities or visiting our area for a vacation, the RV park at the Nevada County Fairgrounds is open year-round*. We are an RV park in a campground setting. Our facilities are nestled among tall pine trees, providing a serene setting and encouraging a safe camping experience. The Fairgrounds are centrally located in the heart of Nevada County, near the historic towns of Grass Valley and Nevada City. The RV Park has 44 sites with full hook-ups, approximately 100 sites with water and power hook-ups, and numerous RV sites without hook-ups throughout the grounds. RV Park Rules.
Showers and a convenient dump station are located within the RV Park.
|Full RV hookups||$40 per night|
|Water & electric sites*||$35 per night|
|Dry camping*||$30 per night|
|RV dump station||$10 per use|
|Propane||Available for sale|
|Group RV Insurance||Call for rates|
Special pricing and minimum night stays may apply for certain events/dates
*Campers will be charged a dump fee if the dump station is used.
For reservations or questions:
Phone: (530) 273-6217, ext. 221
RV Park Office Hours:
Monday – Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm
*Campground Closures (2017)
The Campground is closed to the public during the following time periods in 2017:
May 21 – 29 (Strawberry Music Festival)
June 11 – 19 (California Bluegrass Father’s Day Music Festival)
July 11 – 16 (California World Fest)
August 4 – 15 (Nevada County Fair)
August 31 – September 4 (Gold Country Kennel Club Dog Show)
- September 17 – 24 (Draft Horse Classic and Harvest Fair)*
*open to Draft Horse Classic ticket holders only
- September 29 – October 2 (KVMR Celtic Festival & Marketplace)
2017 Special Events*
Mark your calendar, and book your camping spot early for these special events at the Fairgrounds in 2017.
- Grass Valley Sportsmen’s Fishing Derby – April 15, 2017
- Home and Garden Show – April 22 and 23, 2017
- Old West Antique Show – May 12 and 13, 2017
- Gold Country Challenge – May 20, 2017
- Region II Vaulter Championships – July 21, 22 and 23, 2017
- Sierra BrewFest – August 26, 2017
- Roamin’ Angels Car Show – September 9 and 10, 2017
- Draft Horse Classic – September 21 – 24, 2017*
*Reservations for camping during the Classic must be placed with a ticket order for the Classic. Ticket sales begin May 1, 2017.
- International Harvesters Sierra Fall Rallye – October 7, 2017
- Country Christmas Faire – November 24, 25 and 26, 2017*
* While pets are allowed in the RV Park year-round, please remember that they are not allowed on the adjacent Fairgrounds during Fairgrounds events.