Save Money at the Fair
Special Day Prices
Wednesday, August 7
Scholar Students Day
Free admission for Nevada County Honor Roll students until 5 pm (by invitation only from the Nevada County Superintendent of Schools)
Thursday, August 8
$3 admission all day for adults and children (free to children 5 and under)
Free admission for disabled persons (and a chaperone for those who require assistance) until 5 pm
Friday, August 9
One free carnival ride coupon and free Fair souvenir to first 500 guests
Saturday, August 10
Military Appreciation Day
Free admission for active and retired military (who show ID) until 5 pm*
*For active and retired military members only and does not include family
Sunday, August 11
Free admission for children 12 and under until 5 pm
- Printed schedules are available throughout town and at the Fair Office as the Fair approaches.
- Admission during the Fair is $9 for adults, $7 for seniors, $5 for children 6-12; and free to children under 5 years of age.
- Thursday August 8, admission is only $3 for adults, seniors and children 6-12; and free to children under 5 years of age.
- Arena events – Nightly at 7pm.
- Gates open 10am – 11pm, Parking $6. Five-day parking passes are available.
- There is free parking at Nevada Union High School (39.24011, -121.0570). A free shuttle bus runs every half-hour from Nevada Union High School to the Fairgrounds. Shuttle service begins at 8:30 am. The last bus leaves the Fairgrounds at 11:30 pm.
- The Gold Country Stage will provide a Grass Valley shuttle bus to and from the Nevada County Fair during the days of August 7 – 11, 2019, with free fare system wide. The direct-to-Fair bus will be available in Grass Valley and will depart from Church and Neal Streets (in front of Tri-Counties Bank) starting at 10:30 am on Wednesday and at 9:30 am on Thursday through Sunday. The bus runs every 30 minutes with additional stops at the Pine Creek and K-Mart shopping centers and the Tinloy Transit Center. The last departure from the Fairgrounds leaves at 11:00 pm. Call 477-0103, extension 0, for schedules, pick-up points or trip planning. Additional information is available at www.goldcountrystage.com
- Gold Country LIFT at 271-7433 (door-to-door Paratransit reservations)