Carnival Ride Information
The 2018 Nevada County Fair is happening August 8- 12.Carnival Ride Requirements (read before buying tickets)
(provided by Butler Amusements)
- No casts, expectant mothers, nor intoxicated individuals allowed on rides.
- Each ride has posted height limit requirements. For individual riders on some rides, riders who might not meet height requirements may be able to ride with another rider. The requirements are posted at the entrance of each ride and on our Carnival ticket boxes.
- All riders must have either a ride wristband (if available) or carnival tickets (sold on-site only). Rides require 3-5 tickets each.
- Infants are not allowed to ride carnival rides
- Be aware that there are height requirements for our rides, and, in some cases, other restrictions; Specifically the seat molds and over the shoulder harnesses dictate who the ride can comfortably accommodate.
- It is not the policy of Butler Amusements, Inc. to give refunds, however, advance sale credentials never expire and can be redeemed as long as Butler Amusements provides the carnival for the event.
- If customers have any questions, please have them call our office (Butler Amusements) at (707) 429-4788, Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. We will be happy to answer any questions.