Date(s) - 06/25/2019
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Pine Tree Stage
Presented by: Music in the Mountains
Phone: (530) 265-6124
Mailing Address: 131 South Auburn Street, Grass Valley, CA 95945
Music in the Mountains is pleased to announce it’s 37th annual SummerFest concert series for 2019. The series starts with the Young Composers Project on June 15th at Peace Lutheran Church and runs through Wednesday, July 3rd with the Patriotic Pops concert at the Fairgrounds. It’s two weeks of wonderful music, fun events and a great time for friends and family.
Brass, Brats & Brews Concert – Gates open at 6:30 pm, Concert begins at 8;00 pm
Bring the whole family for an evening of food, fun, and fabulous music, as our much loved Brass Concert goes “to the park.” Get ready to enjoy a Brass Band concert á la 1890 – with some updated repertoire for 2019!
Bring your own chairs and picnic gear, or make things easy and reserve a table and 8 chairs from us for $90… or chairs alone for $10 each (pre-order by mail or phone 530-265-6124). Enjoy local brews, bratwurst and other delights from The Ham Stand, and fun for the whole family.
- Franz von Suppé: Poet and Peasant Overture
- Percy Fletcher: Love and Labour
- Percy Grainger: Irish Tune from County Derry
- Jaime Texidor: Amparita Roca
- Antonin Dvorak: Humoresque
- Scott Joplin: Easy Winners
- Jelly Roll Morton: Tiger Rag
- Duke Ellington: It Don’t Mean a Thing if it Ain’t Got That Swing
- F. W. Meachem: American Patrol
- Debussy: Girl with the Flaxen Hair
- Puccini: Nessum