Entertainment at the Country Christmas Faire
Visitors to the Country Christmas Faire will enjoy strolling musical entertainment, wagon rides, and visits from Santa!
- Santa Claus: Friday and Saturday, 11 am – 4 pm; Sunday, 11 am – 3 pm.
- Big Horse Works Carriage Rides: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting). $3/seat.
- Rick Toles (strolling entertainment): Friday and Saturday, 11 am – 3:30 pm; Sunday, 11 am – 3 pm.
- Sierra Symphony: Friday and Saturday, noon – 3 pm
- Errand Elves (Clear Creek School): Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Babysitting (Girl Scouts of Northern Mine Service Unit): Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Tall Pines Building)