Country Christmas Faire Coloring Contest
Coloring Sheets (home printer needed)
Download and print one of the coloring sheets below.
Printed, ready-to-color coloring sheets are available at the Fairgrounds office on McCourtney Road.
Coloring Sheet 1 for the Coloring Competition (PDF)
Coloring Sheet 2 for the Coloring Competition (PDF)
The 2018 Coloring Contest is open now until November 16.
Child: 5 and under
Child: age 6 – 8
Child: age 9 – 12
Teen: age 13 – 17
Adults: 18 – 64
Special Needs: Any age
- Color one of the color sheets (you choose which one) and complete the form below.
- One entry per person. Coloring sheets can be downloaded below or are available at the Fairgrounds office on McCourtney Road.
- Drop-off or mail your coloring sheet to: Nevada County Fairgrounds Office 11228 McCourtney Road, Grass Valley, CA 95949
- Coloring sheets must be received by November 16 at 4 pm.
- All entries will be on display in Ponderosa Hall during the Country Christmas Faire, November 23—25.
- First, second and third place prizes awarded for each category.
- First place winners receive six carnival ride coupons, second place winners receive two carnival ride coupons, and third place winners receive one carnival ride coupon.
- To receive your prize, you must pick up coloring sheet and prize on Monday, November 26, between 8 am – 5 pm.
- All coloring sheets must be picked up on Monday, November 26 between 8 am – 5 pm. Unclaimed coloring sheets will not be returned and prizes will be forfeited.
- Artwork provided from a coloring book created by Lindsay Ostrom for Adornit.com.